Several years ago, I started a large unit of Dwarf Thunderers using a red & green, sort of Santa-Claus-esq color scheme. I finished & posted a few of these guys previously on here – I finally got tired of looking at them half-completed and quickly finished them up. Unfortunately, they’re not up to my preferred standard. Mostly because the primer undercoat was one of the first ones I’d done in white, and if I remember correctly, it was terribly hot & humid on the day I sprayed them. A bad combination, and they came out rather bumpy. At any rate, I finished this entire unit quickly just to get them “out the door” so to speak, and here they are. Not my proudest work, but they represent a lot of lessons learned (much like the Daemonettes).